Friday, April 18, 2014

To my brave following of no one, I must apologize for simply making this fantastic blog and not posting. I am my own worst critic and I often prevent myself from writing anything of merit for fear that it is not up to par. I am being forced to publish my first blog post within a weeks time, so, expect that soon. There will actually be two posts.

Shocking right?

The first has to do with the Ukraine/Russian argument and its effect on global markets, specifically the euro.

The second article will mostly be a summary about financial crises in recent years. The Economist recently published a special article on the topic and seeing as how I have to do a presentation on the matter, I figured 'why not'?

Keep your eyes open for any Economic thought and stay gold,

-Sergio

No comments:

Post a Comment